COLOCATION WITH HIGH SECURITY
Sterling Data Storage’s half rack is not for everyone — just for the companies looking
for the very best. Not ready for a full rack in a data center, but you need the secure
location for your company’s servers? If that is your situation, then take advantage of
our half rack offering. You will have access to 20U of available space for your equipment.
Each half rack comes with all of the features of a full cabinet, but with a smaller cost to you.
- Secure, monitored data center 24/7/365
- 24/7/365 access to our data centers
- Power A/B 15 amp 220V power supply – additional power options available
- 25 Mbps of bandwidth included, can be expanded up to 1Gbps
- Data center facilities are located in Phoenix, AZ — a level 4 area,
one of only two for data centers in North America. Our facilities are
SSAE 16, PCI/DSS, HIPAA, and SOX compliant and are monitored and staffed
24/7/365 by trained personnel. They are the greenest data centers in the
region and are cooled with a state-of-the-art, energy-efficient cooling system.
- With a PUE (Power Usage Efficiency) of under 1.25, Sterling Data’s
data centers are able to reach efficiencies that make other data
centers green with envy.
- Redundant multi-carrier facility
- 24/7/365 video surveillance
- All concrete and steel construction
- Secondary concrete perimeter wall
- Isolated hot and cold suite aisles
- 2N redundant electrical feeds with separate individual metered panels and UPS and diesel power generator power backup facility with onsite fuel storage
- 2N power utility feeds with on-site substation capacity
- Up to 60 tons of dedicated redundant cooling per suite
- Independent-clean-agent fire suppression system per suite. No water-based fire sprinklers
- Man-trap access with anti-tailgating system and 24/7 on-site security and data center systems monitoring
- 1U to multiple full cabinets
THE BACKUP THAT SELLS ITSELF
What do you need from your cloud backup? Do you need a service that can easily be white labeled, or one that supports localization so your customers can use it in their native language? Does super-fast turnaround top your list of priorities so you can immediately begin growing monthly recurring revenues? Perhaps managing all your accounts from one console is key, in which case central live monitoring is a must-have.