SERVER BACKUP FOR BIG DATA
Server only backup for the most cost-effective way to store long-term data and still
have access to it.Used by SMB and enterprise. Designed for high-speed cloud archiving
of big data. File backup and restore for large amounts of data (1+Tb).
- Server systems backup from Microsoft, Linux, VM, Mac, Solaris, and
many other operating systems
- Multiple location backup within the same cloud management system
- Local Sterling Vault to NAS or USB device at no cost
- Encryption system – complete data control; encrypted before transport;
128 to Blowfish 448-bit encryption
- Rapid backup and restore with 64-bit multi-core, multi-threading
- User-defined agent throttling (CPU and bandwidth)
- Restore any date, time, or version by admin or user-initiated file search or cross platform
Retention and Recovery:
- User-defined retention
- Remote private cloud vault system available
THE BACKUP THAT SELLS ITSELF
What do you need from your cloud backup? Do you need a service that can easily be white labeled, or one that supports localization so your customers can use it in their native language? Does super-fast turnaround top your list of priorities so you can immediately begin growing monthly recurring revenues? Perhaps managing all your accounts from one console is key, in which case central live monitoring is a must-have.
That’s a lot of questions. But there’s just one answer: Archive Cloud.